Sunday 28 February 2010

Canada

I would like to say that I have listen a article about Olimpic Game in Canada. I did look for a article about economy in Canada but it is impossible. I think it is because This Olimpic Game in Canada is important and great sporting show in 2010 year.

So, I have to say that I have watched Olimpic Game and have tried to watch all interesting games. I am very angry at Russian losses and our announcers because they praised other sportmens and did not say anything about our sportmens even they were winners. But I think that Olimpic referees were wrong when had marked Evgeni Plushenco.

Thus «The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver promises to be a glittering event. Medals will be won, records broken and sporting stars born.» is article's headline. And I have to say that it was. I have known that Olimpic Game is expensive show. But I was wrong it is VERY expensive show.

David Goldblatt is the reporter my article said that Olimpic Game in Vancouver were paid in Canada's government and the City of Vancouver . All sporting bildings were built before World Economic Crisic. It means about competence of Canadian government.

Canada's team took part in Olimpic Game great and won first place in Medal set-off of Vancouver.

I wish that our team could win Olimpic Game in Sochi

No comments:

Post a Comment